The Link's Chest The Link's Chest

Cool

Not a bad start dude. Keep it up, sprite animations are a dying breed these days...

Sonic The Lost Emerald 3 Sonic The Lost Emerald 3

Haha

5 because I remember you sending me the beta of the first movie on AIM all those years ago.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Oh lord

HYPNOTIC

Mario's Awesome Calc. Mario's Awesome Calc.

lolz

Dividing by zero = gold

Scribble! Scribble!

Excellent!

Great game as always =)

Graphics: Loved the crayon, it did the job well. Pretty colors!

Style: Fun, but not original (Kirby DS anyone?)

Sound: Catchy tunes as always!

Violence: ...? RAWR CRAYON

Interactivity: Obviously perfect! Worked really well :)

Humor: Seeing my crappy drawings :P

Overall: fantastic, hope to see more :) 5!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Wow. Perfection.

I've been following this little series for ages, and each installment has been better and better. Never stop!

Graphics: Neat. The ball looked uber cool. The ball looks different, more professional somehow. Very nice. I love how it looked when it was a shredder. Badass >:)

Style: In a league of it's own. Each level presents a fresh new way to play this game, and it never gets old, no matter what anyone says.

Sound: Excellent sound loops, with the best music chosen. I love 50-60.

Violence: Bombs, shredders and TNT, what more could I ask for? Blood would look silly in this game, so well done on the violence!

Interactivity: Flawless. Perfection in a game. Everything works great. I saw no problems with it. Makes me happy when a great game with great controls makes it through the portal.

Humor: Didn't rate, but blowing stuff up is funny :P

Overall: 10/10, 5/5. Completely flawless, and I'm only on level 54! Back to playing the game I go! And what's this about the Xbox 360? Whatever it is I wish you the best of luck. :)

jmtb02 responds:

Incredibly detailed and wonderfully done review, thanks for putting in the effort! Im glad you liked it so much!

-jmtb02