Mario's Awesome Calc. Mario's Awesome Calc.

lolz

Dividing by zero = gold

Scribble! Scribble!

Excellent!

Great game as always =)

Graphics: Loved the crayon, it did the job well. Pretty colors!

Style: Fun, but not original (Kirby DS anyone?)

Sound: Catchy tunes as always!

Violence: ...? RAWR CRAYON

Interactivity: Obviously perfect! Worked really well :)

Humor: Seeing my crappy drawings :P

Overall: fantastic, hope to see more :) 5!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Wow. Perfection.

I've been following this little series for ages, and each installment has been better and better. Never stop!

Graphics: Neat. The ball looked uber cool. The ball looks different, more professional somehow. Very nice. I love how it looked when it was a shredder. Badass >:)

Style: In a league of it's own. Each level presents a fresh new way to play this game, and it never gets old, no matter what anyone says.

Sound: Excellent sound loops, with the best music chosen. I love 50-60.

Violence: Bombs, shredders and TNT, what more could I ask for? Blood would look silly in this game, so well done on the violence!

Interactivity: Flawless. Perfection in a game. Everything works great. I saw no problems with it. Makes me happy when a great game with great controls makes it through the portal.

Humor: Didn't rate, but blowing stuff up is funny :P

Overall: 10/10, 5/5. Completely flawless, and I'm only on level 54! Back to playing the game I go! And what's this about the Xbox 360? Whatever it is I wish you the best of luck. :)

jmtb02 responds:

Incredibly detailed and wonderfully done review, thanks for putting in the effort! Im glad you liked it so much!

-jmtb02

Jack Russell Jack Russell

awwwww

Such a cute little game! That little dog looked so adorable!

Graphics: Dog was soo cute, and was animated nicely. the menu is great, and everything is how it should look.

Style: Mix Kirby: Canvus Curse, That 1 minigame frmo warioware, and nintendogs, and you get this beauty <3

Sound: Such great music. I almost cried when the dog died. :(

Violence: you can kill the dog.

Interactivity: Beautifully done. Physics were superb and drawing the line added a fun factor most games dont have

Humor: It was funny hoe he walked XD

Overall: 9/10, /5. a great game, I wish to see more from ya :D

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Pretty 8)

Beta testing the intro and battle stuff was fun, now here's the whole movie! ^^

Graphics: Great. everything was done right in the intro, and the battle was greatly animated, especially when you use and overdrive attack! I want that aura, dammit XD

Style: As good as all the others. The story is getting more interesting and the battles are getting more fun. TAILS AND KNUCKLES NO :(

Sound: nice song for the intro, very fitting. Nice loop for the battle as well.

Violence: Great! The intro showed us lots of violence, then the battle let us PERFORM all that violence! Perfect! :)

Interactivity: Can't complain at all here. I dunno why people say the battle is easy, as it's not. (for me anyway, the lolnoob :P)

Humor: Didn't really rate it, but Tails getting hurt is always a plus :D

Overall: I'd say about 9.4/10, 5/5. Pretty much a flawless movie, and a great game too. Get your butt working on number 6, dammit! >=P

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Great!

Oh me oh my. What a great game. I waited for someone to make this, and now that it's made, it was all that I'd hoped for.

Graphics: Great. Very nice ships from past Sonic games and nice custom boxes. The ships were also very nicely animated. And also some non sega characters! yay! Backgrounds were all great, and nicely animated.

Style: ROBOT WARS WITH SONIC! <3. Next time, gimmie a Space colony ARK to control :D

Sound: great music from many Sonic games. And who can hate that wonderful boss music? :P

Violence: OH GOD BOMBS EVERYWHERE!! Wow. This is all about violence, and it doesn't disappoint. Crazy, man, crazy.

Interactivity: Controls were a bit loose, literally, as you would go flying everwhere when you hit an arrow key even slightly XD. Also, there seemed to be a little lag if there was too much on screen. Other than that, it was a hell of a lot of fun to use those machines.

Humor: Mario vs Sonic: ROBOTNIK STYLE! rofl, it was pretty funny to kick Amy's ass with Mario. Or even beating Vector. His 'FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM' line in Shadow drove me nuts :(

Overall: 9/10, 5/5. A fantastic game with little flaws. You have to teach me man! God damn XD

Digimaks responds:

Well- space colony ARK- wil look it up first , to see what it is :)
sorry never played it.

Controls were a matter of being used to.
About LAg- I do have options with a details LOD level, which sometimes fixes problem.

Real glead that you liked it!

To learn those things- I was digging around in FLASHKIT.com.
PPL give pretty informative tutorials.

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

OMG

5 for using that FF4 theme omg <3

The game is great also xD

Phendrana responds:

YES, much <3 for FF.

White &amp;amp; Black White & Black

=')

All of the games were awesome but straight 10's simply because you're giving that $250 to the Hurricane Katrina recovery work. you guys opened your hearts to what happened there, and I applaud you all. Well done =)

Duck Hunt, now with Cows! Duck Hunt, now with Cows!

WINNAR

Very nice game here. I know its pretty hard to use actionscript, so I have to give you credit for that. Oh, and the cow noise ROFL!

dancer4ever responds:

Thank you.
Actionscript could be worse, but I will say it's error checking abilities are really bad.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Amazing.

BREATHTAKING! AMAZING! You've outdone yourself again, Tom.

REVIEW 2000 =)